In this episode of the Loan Officer Experience podcast, Michael talks in front of a group about the best practices around generating quality leads that are actually going to buy. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
- How is lead generation going for you right now?
- What constitutes a buyer lead?
- The frustrations of lead services, and how to get around them.
- The incubation piece you need to get people ready to buy.
- How to keep someone on the phone when they don’t expect a call from you.
- How to target people that will actually buy.
- “Treat the mortgage business as a business.”
- “They don’t have to physically input their information.”
- “What are the quality of these leads? Are they worth my time?
- “What do you use Facebook for?”
- “We’re just trying to do things differently.”