In this episode of the Loan Officer Experience podcast, Michael and his guest discuss the kinds of leads you need to have, and what you need to do once you have them. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
- What would make an agent that turns someone down in the past come back around?
- Sharing your message via social media is very important.
- How can you promote what you’re doing when you don’t like talking about yourself?
- Taking the risk: how to ask for referrals?
- How to provide massive value.
- Why you should pay more for your leads.
- What quality of leads do you need to be going after?
- The importance of step up step down buyers.
- How do you become expensive?
- “The right person, the right message, the right time.”
- “We’re going in a similar direction. Maybe we should talk.”
- “I had to give back.”
- “When Native Americans were hungry, did they go after the field mice or the buffalo?”
Continue Your Loan Officer Experience: